Committee will recruit and retain members to the organization as well as maintain a registry and records of all members including demographic and credential information. We will make appropriate membership data accessible to the Board, general membership and consumers.
- Maintain procedures for processing membership applications.
- Coordinate with the transfer of information to the website database.
- Disseminate cost effective and timely renewal reminders to the membership.
- Review and recommend revisions to the membership application to include demographic and other desired information.
- In accordance with the bylaws, investigate and propose any adjustments to membership dues.
- Develop a marketing plan to disseminate the benefits of FRID membership.
- Continue work with the web master to maintain the membership page on website.
- In collaboration with designated committees, develop new member recruitment strategies.
- Assist in the maintenance and updating of the membership section of the Policies and Procedures Manual.
- Submit reports to the Board of activities.
Number of Members:
Must be a FRID member in good standing, energetic and committed.
Posses an attention to detail; ability to coordinate multiple projects.
Effective communication, organized, good time management skills and delegation skills.
Ability to develop goals and objectives, and translate into an action plan.
3 years, with first year appointments staggered as 1, 2, and 3 year terms
Members: Click here to submit an application (member login required)
Connie Shuman, Vacant Position