Aims to promote the goals of the organization and the advancement of the profession through opportunities for: Knowledge and skills development of interpreters, Professional networking, and Public education and awareness.Goals:
Number of members: 3 (plus the Chairperson)
- Plan, prepare, and execute all of FRID's workshops, conferences, webinars, and other professional development events.
- Work with the Region Representatives to expand our events to all of the major Florida regions.
- Coordinate with presenters to provide quality CEU-earning opportunities to our certified members.
- Create professional development opportunities to benefit pre-certified members and encourage certification.
- Coordinate with interpreter training programs to provide quality learning opportunities to our student members.
- Increase the number of professional development events per year and provide more CEU-earning opportunities.
- Host a wider variety of event types to attract our members and keep them coming back.
Term: 3 years with initial appointments staggered as 1, 2, and 3 year appointments
Click here to submit an application (member login required)