Committee will communicate to all members any information related to the organization, as well as any items relevant to the interpreting and Deaf communities.
- Responsible for communicating to all FRID members any and all upcoming or current information including:
- Run the FRID Social Media pages (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter)
- Produce a newsletter to keep members up to date on information and events happening in the community
- Operate the FRID website
- Keep up to date with anything that happens in a FRID Board meeting (provided from Secretary)
- Create and maintain blogs and vlogs about information and updates pertaining to the community and the profession
- Background in newsletters or flyers
- Skill in Microsoft Office
- Skill with coding/website design
- Skill with Photoshop/Adobe Illustrator or other graphics software
Number of members: Chair plus 5
Applications being accepted now!
Click here to submit an application (member login required)
Genaere Lowery, Secretary