Academic Course work

CEUs or ACETs may be awarded for academic coursework taken from an accredited institution during the participant's current cycle. This accreditation must be recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA). Successful completion is defined as receiving a minimum letter grade of "C" (2.0) or above.


Academic Coursework CEUs can be applied for at any time during the CEU cycle in which the course was taken. CEU forms must be submitted only after completing the course. 

The following items should be completed electronically and be emailed to the FRID CMP Chair when you are ready to apply for CEUs: 

  • Academic Coursework Form 

  • A copy of your transcript verifying successful completion of the course with a grade of "C" or better.

  • A description of the course. This description can be found in the institution's course catalog or the course syllabus stating the course description.

  • The institution's Accreditation Statement. 

  • If applying for PPO CEUs, include a short summary as to how this course satisfies PPO requirements.

Upon receipt of the forms and documentation, the CMP committee will process the academic coursework for CEUs or ACETs.

Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software